What is the Average Price Range in Broward County?
|Month of the Year||Sale Price, Average|
Broward County Housing Market Predictions 2018
Here’s a look at the Broward County Real Estate Market for Current Month 2018. According to a report released on Current Month 6th by the Real Estate Experts, home prices continue to rise while inventory numbers shrink as we head into the next season.
From This Month of 2017 to This Month of 2018, the median sale price for homes in Broward County increased by 15.7 percent.
Last Month ended with a total of 3,886 condos, townhomes, and single-family homes sold. That is an impressive increase from the 2,704 sold in Previous Month, but the number is down 1.3 percent from last year at this time. The median price range of houses that sold in This Location during the month of Last Month was $245,000. This amount shows an increase of 15.7 percent from Last Month 2017 and an increase from the $227,000 of last month. READ MORE HERE
Existing Home Sales for This Month 2018
|Property Subtype||Sales, Number of|
Average Time on Market for Broward County Listings
Active Number of Listings in Broward County for the past 5 years.
|Active Listings, Number of|
Real Estate Statistics
Statistics are gathered from the This Month 2018 National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Confidence Report. These statistics are gathered through surveys provided by 50,000 real estate agents and brokers.
- 1st time home buyers accounted for 32 percent of sales
- 13% of the sales were vacation and investment buyers
- Only 3% of the sales were distressed (short sales, foreclosures)
- 21% of the real estate sold was purchased with cash
- 20% of sellers made contributions to the buyers closing costs
- Biggest Challenges the market is facing: low inventory, interest rates